Lexus Service that's Second to None!
- Lexus National Service History Database: A first of its kind in the automotive industry, this system keeps track of your vehicle's service history. As long as you have your vehicle serviced at a Lexus dealership like ours, then there will always be a record of which repairs have been done and, more importantly, which repairs still need to be performed.
- Lexus Personalized Settings: Lexus vehicles include a variety of electronic features that can be personalized to your preferences. For example, doors can be programmed to remain locked when you shift into "Park." Programming of these features is performed once at no charge either at the time of delivery, at the 30 day/1,000 mile scheduled maintenance service, or within 12 months of the vehicle's in-service date. Programming of your Lexus Personalized Settings requires special equipment and may be performed only by an authorized Lexus dealership.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance is provided for 48 months from your vehicle's in-service date, regardless of mileage (24 hours a day, 365 days a year for vehicles operated within the U.S. territories and Canada).
- Elite of Lexus: This is a special award for our dealers who excel at sales, service and overall ownership support.
- Vehicle Delivery and Technology Specialists: Our vehicle delivery and technology specialists can show you how to fully utilize your Lexus’ technology features, such as its navigation system, Bluetooth, audio system, voice commands and more.
Please complete the simple form to schedule an appointment.
The complimentary Lexus Roadside Assistance app is designed to give Lexus owners an added level of safety while on the road. The app uses your smartphone's GPS to pinpoint your location and also makes it easy to initiate a call with Lexus Roadside Assistance. Once connected, an operator can then use your coordinates to quickly and accurately dispatch a Roadside Assistance vehicle. Download this app now, and drive with an extra degree of confidence.
No one knows how to care for your Lexus better than the experts at your dealership. Lexus trained and certified technicians know your vehicle inside and out. When it comes to parts, including tires, your dealership understands that the right components provide superb performance and handling for the highest quality standards. Trust them to have the right tires when you need them.